top of page
Practice Policy
  1. We do not accept credit card payments over the phone or internet banking on the day of your treatment unless the payments can be transferred immediately.

  2. If you want to pay by cheque for all new patients, you must bring in the cheque four (4) days before your appointment to clear it.

  3. A deposit or full payment must be made before treatment for all new patients.

  4. We accept most major dental insurance; please bring your private health insurance member card with you at each visit because we can help you make a claim electronically on the spot.

  5. We will ensure you receive all the benefits you are entitled to.

  6. Members of Veteran Affairs are exempt from the fee unless an annual limit for a certain procedure is reached.

  7. Medicare Teenager Plan is welcome, and bulk-billing is available.

  8. Special discount for senior citizens, disabled and pensioners.

  9. Price Guarantee clause, "if you happen to find a lower price on a written quote, we'll beat it by 10%". The quote needs to be (1) a formal quote from a dental clinic in NSW, Australia (2) less than six (6) months ago, (3) for exactly the same procedure, same material, the same brand of implant, bone grafts, etc. Price Guarantee cannot apply for the procedures already done in our clinic. No refund can be issued. It only applies to newly planned, to-be-performed procedures.

  10. There will be a 12% p.a. interest charge and bookkeeping fees for all overdue accounts. Worse comes to worst; if accounts were sent to a debt collector, the debt collector's fees, commission, and legal fees would be added to the original outstanding balance. It will be out of our hands once it has gone to the debt collector.

  11. We may provide payment instalments by using Denticare's interest-free facility. There is a once-off Master Dental 10% admin bookkeeping fee. This is a great financial facility for your dental implants, braces, dentures and crowns/ bridges. We retain the discretion to cease the involvement with Denticare at any time.

  12. There is no perfect denture. During a denture construction, before processing to acrylic, you will be given the opportunity to modify the denture, e.g., change the denture tooth shade, the appearance of the gum, denture teeth alignment, and the amount of gum showing. However, the modification must be within the normal construction parameters. Sometimes, due to the existing anatomy and shape of your maxillary or mandibular bone, a modification will not be possible because those factors will determine the final shape and form of the denture. The alignment of the upper/ lower denture teeth will be based on the alignment of the opposing teeth. Therefore, you cannot have straight denture teeth when you do not have straight opposing teeth. If you want to make changes after the denture has been processed into acrylic, you will be charged according to the work being done.
    In some cases, additional modification is impossible because of the abovementioned factors. If you are still unhappy with the denture, we will refund you 20% of the denture fee, and you can keep the denture. We will keep the remaining 80% of the price paid to cover our lab costs, dentist's time, and other practice running costs that were involved in making the denture. 

  13. Credit card payment must be over $10; otherwise, it will incur a 2.5% surcharge.

  14. We accept payment by Cash, Major Credit Cards (above $10), EFTPOS, Health Funds, etc.

  15. From 1st July 2013, Amex and Diners Cards will not be accepted.

  16. It's your responsibility to present any discount promotions, dental schemes, and dental funds before your treatment. If a quotation has already been given or the procedure has already been performed, we can not honour any specials, vouchers, or discount promotions even on the same day. These specials are non-refundable, and we reserve the right to refuse discount promotions.

  17. Privacy legislation allows for an appropriate fee/charge to be made, chargeable to patients for providing the patient with a copy of their dental records.

  18. Now and then, we will offer 15-minute free consultations. Those free appointments cannot be made through the Health engine website or online booking. To make a free 15-minute appointment, you (the patient) must ring our clinic for this to occur. A $185 consultation will be charged if you (the patient) make the free 15-minute appointment from the Healthengine website. 

  19. A 25% cancellation of the appointment fee will apply if the cancellation is made in less than 48 hours. Cancellation must be at least 48 hours before your appointment.

  20. 50% of the treatment fee as a cancellation fee applies to no-show cases on the day of your appointment. (Pursuant to The Frustrated Contract Act (NSW) 1978). 

  21. All new patients require upfront payments as a deposit or trust money.

bottom of page